12.15.2012

Color Run 2012

I signed up for the Color Run during the summer....while I was still pregnant and in the stage where I was feeling well and still exercising three times a week......didn't think it through well....but this morning I dragged my butt out of bed at 5:30, got ready and packed up my newborn to drive to St. Pete for the run!

Crazy idea! I just delivered a baby last month, don't get a lot of sleep, and haven't lost enough baby weight yet for such adventures....but alas, I did it. The Color Run has been conquered, not that it was a real "runners" event, more just a fun experience. But I did run for a few parts!

Now please excuse me while I go crawl into a hole and cry as my legs burn and my muscles revolt in protest!









1 comment:

  1. You did FANTASTIC!!! Happy I got to make those memories with you and Amanda!

    ReplyDelete