12.11.2012

Busy Days...Sleepless nights

As you can tell from my recent blog silence the last few weeks with a preschooler, a toddler and a newborn have been a little crazy. But in the midst of the crazy, I find myself sneaking silent moments when I am utterly amazed at the blessings around me!

So our days have been filled with.....

Birthday Party at CEC....
 First Sunday at church and with Mia.....
 
 Soccer Season Completion. Go RED DRAGONS!!!!
 
Fresh babies in Turkey Clothing....
Thanksgiving Pageant at preschool.....
Black Friday Shopping initiation :) (He was a great shopper!)
Enjoying Daddy's birthday ice cream cake....
Lots and lots of laundry!!!! Good thing I have a helper :)
Not really potty training...more like potty escaping...the monster likes to play in toilets! Gross....we use a lot of bleach :(
CFA Snacks with friends after school!
Brothers snuggling in bed :) (This makes me heart soooooooo happy!)
Visiting Santa (I CAN NOT believe that Liam WANTED to do this!!!!)
Starbucks date with mama.....hot chocolate folks...not coffee. But the boys felt super special drinking it!
Way too much fun eating a snack in the box with all the 31 Purse goodies.....
Waiting for cookies to come out of the oven......amazing what entertains them!
Wasting money at the mall on junk rides with Nena....that makes for a lot of giggles!
Sleeping in the swing.....whatever works right.....we will eventually move into a crib....I HOPE!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post! So many great pictures/memories! (minus the one of me looking very afraid!!) LOL!

    ReplyDelete