10.08.2012

I know....

I know how incredibly HUGE I look. Yes, I see myself in a mirror several times a day. So I got the hint that I am big.

NEWSFLASH: There is a human being living inside of my body....I didn't just eat a watermelon whole. And I didn't get this big overnight....as a matter of fact, it has taken me 36 weeks to grow into this size. And give me at least 36-38 weeks after I have healed from expelling this human from my body to fit back into my sexy boot size 4 Gap jeans! I will get there, but it takes time!!!!

I don't randomly go up to obese people and tell them how huge they look, so what makes people think they can just go up to pregnant women and talk about how huge they are???

So cut me some slack....I haven't slept in weeks and imagine I won't be sleeping well for the next few months. I am no longer capable of eating an actual meal, I simply graze a few bites here and there. My joints have no idea where they belong anymore. And almost everything in my body hurts almost all the time, yet I am still taking care of my home, going to the grocery store, running errands, bathing children, doing laundry, cooking meals (sometimes), doing preschool drop off and pickup, tutoring, and the other endless tasks required of me.

There is a foot that is rather solidly lodged in my rib cage, and when this not so little, little baby gets the hiccups I feel like my entire body does a little jump with each hiccup.

So to the next very nice, I am sure well meaning jerk who tells me..."You look like you're going to pop!" I may just pop you in the face.

Can you tell I am am maybe a little flooded with hormones today?

1 comment: