10.17.2012

Final Maternity Photos

I did maternity photos with each of the boys in the past. Not that any of them will actually care, and we had planned to do them this time around a few weeks ago, but then weather rained us out.  Tim decided it was going to cost a lot of money, and we had the option to pay off a credit card instead....so being grown ups and parents of 3 small humans we opted to pay off the credit card :/

So this morning Casie (once again, have I mentioned she might just be the most amazing human ever!) made me document the fact that yes, I did indeed have a third and final pregnancy....

Side note....no one should ever be allowed to take pictures this pregnant....no matter what angle, it is just BIG :( But alas, in full disclosure, and in keeping things real, here is a very full term pregnant me to prove that yes indeed I was pregnant with this boy called Lincoln. 












4 comments:

  1. So glad this happened! Little man's arm around you is totally precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! I love it! I love full term photos - especially when the momma looks as gorgeous as you do! :) I just realized you are carrying MUCH HIGHER than I am. Makes me wonder if I may have the opposite gender than you in my belly.......... ;) We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting to see these!! Love them you look amazing lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete