2.14.2012

Loving Valentines in 2012

So my life has turned a 180 over the last few years....
with two little boys, and my big guy to care for you can only imagine that romantic candlelit Valentine dates are not happening in this season of life.

And while I sometimes miss the fun adventures Tim and I used to have in our "just the two of us" days, I really do love savoring this season of life with him and our little tornadoes.

So this year to celebrate the holiday my guy took me to dinner the night before, kid free :)

Then we spent the day today with our little loves....

MJD loved that there were presents on the table for opening...and he wanted to open them all :)


Excited about his new Paper Jamz guitar....this is love....Mama allowing him a noisy toy!


Little Bean did actually get to open his own present, much to brother's unhappiness.


We spent some time out with friends and received Valentines...which Bean proceeded to eat :/

While my main love took me out and spent time with me....my little loves knew how to treat my heart....flowers and a tote bag...my boys know me well :)

We spent our family dinner tonight at the boys' favorite spot....Chick-fil-A! Extra special treat...milkshakes and sundaes.


And best of all to top off the day my love rescued my washing machine from imminent peril and I once again have a functioning washer. Praise God for husbands, sweet boys and days to stop and just remind ourselves to celebrate those extra special people in life we love.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a great V day... and of course, a functioning washing machine!! :)

    ReplyDelete