4.04.2011

Yes, I know....


Yes folks, I am quite aware how big my belly is. I am amazed at the brazen, rude and obnoxious people in public. No, I'm not carrying quadruplets, it's just one. One amazing, healthy, perfectly chubby baby boy. (Yes, every ultrasound I have had measures that his belly is big and he likes to eat, so therefore I eat!)

I have eaten to my belly's content, and I am full term with a big baby boy. My first son was 8 lbs. 11 oz. and I fully expect this baby to be close to those numbers.

This is the only time in my life where I'm okay with my weight being above 125 lbs., with wearing a size 6 pant, and with having swollen feet.

And for all those rude, nasty people, just remember this.....in a few weeks, my belly will begin shrinking back to normal, all this water weight will be gone, my hips will return to normal, or close to it. I will again come back to a normal stable weight, and will once again wear sexy jeans.

And the plus side to all of that is my boobs will look amazing as I try to keep up with nursing a growing, hungry, baby boy!

As I'm not sure if this will be my last baby or not, I'm just going to relish the last few days of this huge baby belly, discomfort and all, because in the end (Lord willing) I will have a snuggly little bean to rock to sleep and cuddle with, all those rude old men will still have their yucky beer bellies.

No comments:

Post a Comment