1.17.2011

7 months




7 months down, 3 more to go exactly from today.

Very much a content and passive little baby, especially when I remember how busy your brother was at this stage. To be honest, I rather enjoy this difference. I am so looking forward to learning all about you and your personality.

I got sick last week with a cough and cold...you are surely not a fan of my coughing spells.

Your bedroom has been painted, furniture moved in and clothes washed. Really starting to get everything settled for when you arrive.

Took your brother with us today for an ultrasound. He was quite excited to see you but more excited to hear your heartbeat.

(Here he is waiting for you to show up on the ultrasound screen and trying to be silly.)

So far it appears your kidneys are doing okay. This morning one was back to normal and the other one looked large but only from one angle, so I am thinking everything is fine.

Technician said you are about 2.5 pounds already.

You are quite a strong little kicker, much more so than your brother was, so I am glad you are less active :)

Oh sweet boy, can't wait to hold you in my arms. Until then keep growing strong and know mama loves you dearly.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment