11.26.2010

Shopping till we dropped



Not only is Thanksgiving great for a lot of turkey, football and time with family, but it's also great because of all the Black Friday shopping deals.

For as long as I can remember I've always gone out with my mom on Friday morning, shopped at the wee hours of the morning then went out for breakfast and home to sleep. With mom being so far away it's not so much fun, but I do miss it. So the past couple years my sweet husband has made a great point for us to get out and do our Christmas shopping during this weekend. He's so great about setting things up, taking me around town or wherever I want to go and picking up all the presents we need.


Not so much a fantastic photo, but we did have fun last night and this morning. :) First major store was Toys R Us. :)

1 comment:

  1. How fun! What a great man! Who watched the little man? I cannot wait to hear about your deals!

    ReplyDelete