11.30.2010

20 weeks already!

Some days it feels like the last 20 weeks have gone by in a flash and other days it feels like an eternity. After the busyness of the last week I wanted to just slow down and jot some thoughts down.

~ MJD has been so incredibly sweet about all things baby related. He's interested in talking about the baby, loves to touch my belly and will randomly come up to me and kiss his brother.

~ Tim got to feel the little bean move and kick around for the first time this morning. :)

~ We decided on a name a few weeks ago, but I wanted to try it out just us at home to see if it was right. The more I pray about him and get to know him, the more I think it will be right for him. But after a chat with my daddy the other night he told me to keep the name a surprise until little bean shows up :) Onery I know. I'm not sure I can keep the secret, but I like the idea of it. Either way, it feels nice to have his name in my heart.

~ I have really been enjoying the holidays this year, especially since it's our last one with just MJD. I want everything to be super special for him and really let him know how much we have treasured the time with just him. So loved watching him perform at school last week.

~ Slowly but surely our house is being transformed for Christmas. I have to confess I don't love the decorating process, but I do love the season so it is worth it.

~ Family photos were finished for this year, and I LOVE them!

~ I have finally begun to recover from my cancer surgery. The scar on my face is healing and hopefully in time it will be hard to see, but until then, I'm going to care a little less about my looks and just go with it.

~ Tim and I both turn 27 in this next week. I can't wait. I know it is weird, but something about the odd numbered years in my life have always been fantastic. So I am really looking forward to this next year. (Don't get me wrong, 26 has been great too.)

~ Ultrasound is next week....more baby pictures to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment