4.20.2010

Busy Little Bee

Hubby has been in trainings for his insurance licenses the last two weekends so my weekends have been busy to the 10th degree taking care of LMM and doing everything else I'd scheduled to do on my days off.

So the blog has been neglected :( But in my absence know that I've accomplished quite a bit:
  • Blog review at The Ivy Twines for my snack bags in my Etsy store
  • Pampering time with a new hair cut and color by a sweet new friend, Brandi
  • Lots and lots of sewing for 6 baby showers! Must be careful not to drink the Kool Aid
  • Staff trainings I'm in charge of organizing at work
  • Lots of parent conferences, grades, projects, etc. at school
  • Fighting the FL legislature on a hocus senate bill (another post another time!)
  • Quality time with my hubby :) 
  • Lots of play time with Little Man
  • Learning how to make new projects
  • Updating the store blog
  • Card party 
  • Teaching preschoolers in church 
  • Birthday party with 5 little girls at Luigi's for a Make Your Own Pizza Party with a Princess Theme
  • Couponing and grocery shopping
  • Oh, there is more, but I'm tired and it's time for bed.
Click on the links above for pictures of the events :) Here's just one of Little Man working on some craft time cards with me. I believe this one was supposed to be for Grammy as a thank you card for a new outfit she bought him last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment