5.16.2012

14 and 5

Yesterday morning I felt the baby move for the first time....or so I thought. Then this morning I definitely felt the little critter.

I am finally into the second trimester of my final pregnancy :) 1 down and 2 more to go!

14 weeks and 5 days completed.

The all evening sickness had subsided for a while and I thought I was in the clear, but then this week has been rough :/

Baby has a strong and steady heartbeat and I so love going to the doctor to hear it.

Baby bump is certainly showing but only if you know I am pregnant, otherwise I just look pudgy :/

Clothes are starting to not fit but the little maternity stuff I tracked back down is still too big. So thank God for the stretchy skirts from Old Navy.

I am so desperately in love with this sweet babe and I don't know when or how it happened....I am smitten more deeply than I ever thought possible with a pregnancy.


1 comment: